All of our emails are hosted on the secure servers of MailChimp.
What Does This Mean?
We use MailChimp to responsibly manage our email marketing campaigns
- We will send you email if you give us permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). They will respect your permission.
- We will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- We will abide by MailChimp’s anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
“What If I Want To Unsubscribe?”
At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link.
Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked “Subscribed” and “Unsubscribed”.
Click on the button in the “Unsubscribed” column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does MailChimp Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- They review customers’ mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Their staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.